Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I lost my camera cord...

so I wasn't able to upload any of my pictures for a while. not that I have that many pictures really. But here they are...


one of many cute pics of Rebecca

The whole Brady-ish bunch.

it snowed (a couple times), this is the fig tree (with figs) at mom and dad's

mom working on my birthday cake; german chocolate exactly 22 candles

notice Dan the opera singer...

my last bday gift - I asked for a wrapped gift

a huskie pup - stuffed, but maybe some day!

6 comments:

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Teresa! I miss you guys, but I know we'll get together sometime!

Neisha said...

Happy Belated Birthday Teresa!! Also, could we have your mailing address? We have a family picture to send you. thanks

Camerons said...

Happy Happy late B-day Teresa! When is it exactly?

tbdch said...

Happy Birthday Teresa. We love you! We really blew it on your birthday this year. I have it down for March. Yikes.

Teresa said...

My birthday is Jan 2. Our mailing address is about to change...so when I know what it is I will send it out...:)

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Trev would be SO envious of your bday cake!!! That's his favorite and it looks scrumptious! Enjoy playing house ... sounds like a great place!! =)