Wednesday, June 4, 2008

really bad internet

There have been plenty of times that I have tried to blog about our most recent adventures, but alas our internet has been to slow to upload any photos at all! So, it's all text for right now...maybe I will be able to add photos at a later date.

A few weeks ago we drove down to Mt. Rainer with Laura L. and her friend Sarah and had a great time in the 90 degree weather (or it felt like it).

Yesterday we got back from Wisconsin visiting Jeff's folks and entire family. We celebrated Burt's 65th birthday and he taught us how to play cribbage (I need to brush up on my addition). And I sort of learned to shoot a bow. We went to a deer park where there were lots of baby goats and I have decided that I want one whenever we get our land :).

Oh, and we have decided to go off wheat and sugar (or at least severely limit it) - I figure if I announce it to the world we may actually follow through :).

ps. has anyone ever been to the Ngorongoro Crater in Africa?
pps. I had accidentally adjusted the settings so no one could post comments - it's fixed now though...we love hearing from y'all!

1 comment:

tbdch said...

It was great to see you! Too bad you didn't go see the wonder of Tommy Bartlett before Lake Delton drained. Good luck with the wheat thing. You stop craving it in two weeks. Pamela's Products are good and Tinkyada Pasta.
Love, Belinda