Monday, October 27, 2008

photos from the last few days

Sunday we spent a few hours sitting on a bench at our favorite park, savoring the sunny day and reading. I hope we always live close to the water, it is the biggest feeling soaking up the blue expanse. I can see us when we are old, still sitting on a park bench, holding hands.


I've taken quite a few pictures of clouds throughout my life...
Jeff commented, "People are only out there sailing, cause they know their sails look good against the blue water."

One day we spend driving around different pockets of Everett that we'd never been before. Although I grew up thinking Everett was the ugliest place ever (from the freeway it is), there are many old houses and views that balance its ugly parts.

Our back yard is filling up with leaves:
View of Mt. Rainier and Seattle from the ferry to Kingston:

2 comments:

Neisha said...

nice photos. we had some snow here yesterday, nothing stuck thank goodness

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

thanks for the note on my blog =) good to have a few minutes to check yours again - my computer time is more limited these days! I agree about clouds, water, and nature in general - it does NOT disappoint!
And, I think it was from Facebook, but you should join the book club - esp. if it's free at the library b/c you can just not to back if it's a dud! Go for it!