Tuesday, October 16, 2007

the woes of summer, yeah fall!

This summer was not so very helpful in creating business. Everyone out of town, in the sun...not on my table. Even the %off the already cheap massage wasn't incentive enough. I am almost at the stage of giving massage away free, just so I won't be bored anymore.

I am looking for someone that needs an office to replace me at mine. I am in a lease so I have to find someone to take it over...know anyone? Besides that I am now looking for a job...something in a medical office, massage related or not. Part time. Some income to pay the rent on the office. Sort of depressing no?

On a brighter note, it is getting colder and darker. People won't be out enjoying the rain (except for a few wackos - called out with love :), and hopefully on my table.

I am very happy to have dug out all of my various scarves and long-sleeve shirts. This time of year makes me reminiscent of when I first moved to Seattle. Started massage school. Lived in a tiny little guest-house with hundreds of spiders...

I am very happy to be eating butternut squash and potatoes. Looking forward to carving a pumpkin tonight. Lots of time to spend indoors drawing, singing, writing lyrics... Then walks in the crisp air.

YEah!

No comments: