Thursday, September 18, 2008

i am more peachy

Filling out the application for WWU, I was asked to answer this question:

What race/ethnicity do you consider yourself? Check all that apply. (optional)

(please specify tribal affiliation)
Are you an enrolled member?
Alaska Native:



Asian American:









(please specify)
Pacific Islander:



(please specify)

Hispanic or Latino origin:



(please specify)


(please specify)
(please specify)

At first I checked 'white or caucasian' since I didn't see another choice (there isn't even 'European American' *grin*). But I am not white. I am not caucasian. I am American, which means I am Irish, English, German, Cherokee and who knows what else all rolled into one. So I put the best I could come up with; North American.


What are you?




No comments: