Sunday, September 21, 2008

this past week...

Joanne left the country for a year on Tuesday, so last Sunday we went over to Bainbridge Island to say goodbye.
This is a photo I got of Seattle and the moon while we were out by the bonfire.The last few weeks I have started up my art fest again. I am trying to get back in the habit and maybe get into an art program.
Here is a photo (with an odd perspective) of my most recent work. It is charcoal, which I haven't touched in ages - it is a lot of fun (not as permanent as my usual pen and ink). :)

2 comments:

Chris - Laura said...

that charcoal looks really cool, and messy, and fun to play with. are you enrolling at wwu in art?

Teresa said...

thanks. that is the plan - i have been getting things ready to apply in january. hopefully i get accepted into the studio art program. we will see. :)