Monday, November 24, 2008

dad's birthday weekend

We spent Saturday setting up our legendary lego-town at my parents place; an old ping pong table with a hole cut out in the center serves as the foundation. Legos have been part of my family for as long as I can remember. We tend to get it out around the holidays and spend the time fighting for pieces. :) A few photos of the demolition or construction:




Sunday we had a feast for Dad's 61st birthday.

Mom made an awesome cake. We didn't do our usual 1 candle per year...

4 comments:

Camerons said...

What a fun tradition! I'm missing you guys today! Hope your thanksgiving is wonderful, wish you were here.

Chris - Laura said...

i can't even begin to tell you how jealous chris would be of lego-land Brady style.

& love the cake :)

Marianne Bryan said...

Looks like you had a great time. I'm so looking forward to a time when we're around for these family gatherings.

Neisha said...

neat idea with the legos