Sunday, November 30, 2008

one room down, # to go

This past month I have spent helping my mom redecorate a room I had totaled during my tween phase of loving panda bears. I put a horrendous green on the walls and border wallpaper. Mom wanted to keep the room the 'panda' room, so I compromised by repainting the walls with murals of bamboo jungle. After getting only two walls finished I was quite sick of painting bamboo but I managed to finish just before I went crazy. Meanwhile Mom stripped all the paint off the dresser, which now looks great!


5 comments:

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Wow, nice work!!! I'm so envious of you creative types! =)

Camerons said...

very cool!

Neisha said...

oohhh, I like!

Teresa said...

thanks! it's fun...I may have to find more people that need walls painted to fill my craving - doesn't make sense to paint while renting!

Marianne Bryan said...

looks great Teresa-B! :) ALthough I have to admit I was the one to paint the dresser white to begin with...I was sooo tired of the brown dresser. :) M