Friday, December 26, 2008

too many photos

dancing in the kitchen while making cookies galore - normal business as usual at the j&t household. ;)

on the road to Bellingham

the road to grandma's house
the barn - years ago my uncles painted it for my mom's wedding, and we repainted it for my sister's
Jeff starting the snow run...at first it was hard to get it going


Dan almost taking out our cousins

the sledding group: David, Juli, Natalie, Joni, Katie, Kristi, me, Jeff, Pops

Jeff pushing mom and poki down the run

mom and poki running up the hill
blurry I know, but a comical moment

we were trying to slide down, but I fell of halfway


Juli and David

Poki loves the snow, he just has a hard time getting through it..


i had to show this off, my grandma did this tile work above her stove, she is one talented lady

cookies as done in the Brady house

one of four cookies I finished (at least 10 minutes a piece). i may be too much of a perfectionist. ;)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like a seriously good time! Your Grandma's farm looks so very inviting..very cool. Glad you had fun in the snow.

Neisha said...

love the tile work!

did you make the hat and scarf? very cute!

Chris - Laura said...

I love the barn and the tile work.

Of course the sledding sure looks like fun. It's been too long since I've done some serious sledding.