Friday, January 2, 2009

pt. defiance zoo & zoolights











The story here is that the tiger first glared into my eyes from behind the glass, then turned suddenly, stood on his hind legs and peed on the glass right where I was (or used to be..even with the glass I scrambled out of there!).


L & R checking out the otters.




We spent a long time at the carousel, I used the 'burst' option to get the photos. I have a whole collection of photos that could be made into a movie now. :)


If I had ridden, I would have nabbed the zebra...

The 'Lovers Tub'. It was also in the carousel house, we got dizzy spinning 'round.


The purple tree is my favorite every time we go. This is how people should do trees (not necessarily these colors however)
Taking a break in the aquarium. It was really cold still.
Watching the sharks.
Dancing around the fire:


1 comment:

Chris - Laura said...

ooo.... this definitely reminds me that i need to make it to the zoo this year. it's been ages!