Monday, January 26, 2009

i love calling him husband

  • What is his name? Jeff
  • How long did you date? 6 months; started dating 3.18.06, engaged 9.2.06, married 3.17.07
  • How long have you been married? 2 years in March
  • Who eats more sweets? he does
  • Who said I love you first? I think I prodded him to say it first
  • Who is taller? him...6'4"
  • Who is a better singer? me...although he may be great - if he actually sang. :)
  • Who is smarter? us, together. two heads are better than one.
  • Who does the laundry? mostly me, but he helps out sometimes
  • Who pays the bills? me
  • Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? him most of the time
  • Who mows the lawn? both of us
  • Who cooks dinner? him. I do the baking.
  • Who drives? majority is him, until I get a craving to be behind the wheel
  • Who is more stubborn? ....stubborn who us? nah...
  • Who kissed who first? he kissed me
  • Who asked who out? he asked me and I told him no...later that day I changed my mind.
  • Who is more sensitive? well I show it more, he controls it better - but probably pretty equal.
  • Who wears the pants? what an odd question. a better question would be, who wears the skirts? and that would rarely be me.

2 comments:

tbdch said...

You have no idea how happy it makes my heart that the two of you are together.

Teresa said...

Well, I might have some idea, since I am incredibly happy about it too... :) Can't wait to see you all in May!